I've been tagged by my pal, Tammy Lenski, to do a post sharing eight random things about myself. Surprisingly, this little challenge required more thought than I had anticipated. I mean there are lots of random things to share, but some are quite boring while others are a bit, ahem, risque! Here goes:
- I went to a Catholic grade school...with real nuns with rulers!
- I hate to cook...maybe that isn't such a random bit of news for regular readers?
- I used to be in a rock band.
- I hate brussel sprouts.
- My favorite food is pizza (as evidenced by the size of my hips).
- I am a caffeine junkie (so it shouldn't surprise anyone that my husband and I own a coffee shop).
- I am an Avon lady just like my mom was (check out my site if you want to place an online order!).
- My favorite holiday is Halloween.