Becoming a Love and Logic Parent Jill will be facilitating two sessions of the "Becoming a Love and Logic Parent" course for the Encouraging Family Foundations Program which is a part of the Child and Family Resource Council. Participants will learn a variety of fun and easy parenting techniques that can be implemented immediately. The class times and location are as follows:
- The first session will be held at D.A. Blodgett which is located at 805 Leonard Street NE, Grand Rapids, MI. The course will be held on Tuesday, June 3, 10 and 17 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The second session will be held at the United Methodist Community House which is located at 904 Sheldon Avenue SE, Grand Rapids, MI. Classes will be held on June 10, 12, 17, 19, 24 and 27 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Participants must meet the eligibility requirements to participate in the Encouraging Family Foundations Program which include:
- You must reside in Kent County
- You must have a child under the age of three or be pregnant
- You must be a single parent. Both parents may come, but they may not be legally married.
The Encouraging Family Foundations Program offers:
- Free on-site daycare for program participants
- Transportation if necessary
- A $10 gift card to Meijers for each class attended. Gift cards are passed out at the conclusion of the courses.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in registering for the class, please contact the Encouraging Family Foundations Program at the Child and Family Resource Council. The contact number is (616) 454-4673.
Calming the Chaos Jill will be providing an hour long presentation at Flees Martial Arts on Saturday, June 14 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. This presentation is open to parents who have children enrolled in classes at Flees Martial Arts.